Version 1.0 Release Candidate 1 Released!
December 8th 2009 12:49pm
A release candidate for the 1.0 release is now available. It is based on v0.7 with some performance improvements, bug fixes, and clean up. Here are some of the updates:
- Switched to phpunit for unit testing
- Fixed a lot (i think all of them) of E_STRICT notices
- Added NestedSetBrowser as a utility to help implementations of nested sets (modified preorder tree traversal)
- Added a lot more source comments
- Fixed a bunch of small bugs
If there are no problems with this version within the next few days, we'll re-release it as a version 1.0!
Many thanks to everyone that contributed to this release.
Version 0.7 Released!
April 22nd 2009 1:22pm
We are releasing version 0.7 which includes the following updates:
- One-to-one and many-to-many relationships
- PHP-5.2's DateTime support
- Fluent-interface query API
- Eager-fetching (for many-to-one and one-to-one relationships)
- PostgreSQL support
- Support for using getters and setters instead of public properties for entity attributes
Please check it out and let us know what you think. If upgrading from 0.6, keep in mind that your models will have to be updated to use Collection instead of array for relationships. Details about this can be found on this thread. More to come on the documentation.
November 2nd 2008 12:14pm
Version 0.6 Released!
September 29th 2008 12:46pm
Version 0.6 is a bug-fix release. All users are encouraged to upgrade to this release.
This version fixes the bugs reported on the mailing list so far and it provides better support for using SQL Server with both the odbc and dblib drivers.
Check it out and let me know what you think.
Version 0.5 Released!
July 30th 2008 4:04pm
I just released version 0.5 which fixes a bug when calling Outlet->delete() (another one) and added some unit test code to check for it.